November 2018 News & Specials
Come support our Vickery Village small businesses - SHOP LOCAL
NOV 8 - Peter Millar Trunk Show (4-7 pm.)
NOV 10 - Wish List event (10 am-6 pm)
Our team will assist you in making your Wish List and we will keep it on file through Christmas.
NOV 24 - It's Small Business Saturday! Shop local and support small businesses.
NOV 26 - Visit our website over Thanksgiving weekend to learn about our Cyber Monday deals!
Special November Promotion: FREE pair of sunglasses with the order of a year's supply of daily contact lenses.
- NOV 8 - Mother-Son Date Night - RSVP here
- NOV 10 & 11 - Lobster Roll Weekend! Fresh Lobster meat flown in from Maine to create Lobster Rolls, served with hand-cut fries.
- NOV 18-21 - We've got Grab & Go items to help ease your Thanksgiving week meal planning, including Big Green Egg grilled turkeys, Sweet Potato Casserole, Homemade quiche, and Happy Belly Chocolate Chip cookies.
- NOV 23 & 24 - First Anniversary Party! We'll be celebrating with food specials (including a Big Green Egg cookout), drink specials, and LIVE entertainment on both nights.
Email Happy Belly Kitchen for more information on our menu or any of these events!
Get 10% OFF the purchase of our hot tools - including flat irons, curling irons, and blow dryers, during November
Stop in for our newest specials:
- Ropa Vieja (pictured)
- Sweet Potato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup (vegan)
- Spicy Marinated Pork Tacos
Nominated "Best of Forsyth" for best breakfast, brunch, coffee shop and most romantic! Thank you!
Book your holiday parties now! Click here for more information or call us at (678) 341-9695.
Join in the fun with these upcoming "live" productions!
Dr. Shah sees patients from birth until 21 and accepts most insurances. The practice will be welcoming new patients into their temporary space inside the Cumming Dental Associates building at 7185 Colfax Avenue, Suite 200. For appointments and information, please visit their website or call (678) 990-3362.
We have many wonderful events coming up for you!
NOV 10 - Chill Yin and Sound Healing. This class combines long holds with the support of props and the healing, resonant sounds of the singing bowls.
NOV 16 - Intro to Essential Oils (free class) with Dr. Marchman
NOV 17 - Intro to the Ashtanga style of yoga workshop. Open to all experience levels!
DEC 8 - Modern Meditation Workshop
JAN 6 - FEB 10 - The Basics of Yoga
More info on all of these events can be found here.